Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rock Sound April 2010 – Album Of The Month

Bullet - Fever

I am just flicking through my copy of Rock Sound that just arrived from the UK. Their album of the month is:

  • Bullet For My Valentine – Fever [8]

While looking through the reviews, I always like to locate the new albums that get a 9, they are:

  • Cancer Bats – Bears, Mayors, Scraps & Bones
  • Cathedral – The Guessing Game
  • Coheed And Cambria – Year Of The Black Rainbow
  • Moneed – The World I Want To Leave Behind
  • Red Sparowes – The Fear Is Excruciating, But Therein Lies The Answer
  • Sick Of It All - Based On A True Story
  • The Ocean – Heliocentric
  • The Endless Blockade / Bastard Noise – The Red List
  • The Great St. Louis – In Your Own Time
  • The Swellers – Ups And Downsizing
Bookmark and Share
Note: Cross posted from New Music Excess.

Permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment